Thursday, October 6, 2022

MARGIE Putin

 “Pete Buttigieg can take his electric vehicles and his bicycles, and he and his husband can stay out of our girls’ bathrooms.” /Margie-Taylor-Putin.

“Democrats like Pete Buttigieg want to emasculate the way we drive and force all of you to rely on electric vehicles,”/Margie-Taylor-Putin. (Advocate)

 

MARGIE-TAYLOR-PUTIN has no real job description within the House, as she had any committee responsibility removed, due to her Racist, Bigoted, and Threatening rhetoric this past year. So, MARGIE-TAYLOR-PUTIN can waste your and my tax dollars, which we pay for, her salary and health benefits, by continuing to be an anal opening farting words and phrases, as if she was a very unintelligent four-year-old (my apologies to the intelligent four-year-old’s). Fearful to stop this walking virus of HATE, Leader Kevin (I will kiss your ass, Donnie- 24 hours-a -a day) McCarthy, being as a good ole GOP THUG is expected to be, places his welfare and future career above the USA. 

 

“I literally don’t even understand what that means,” Buttigieg told Fox Host Cavuto. “My sense of manhood is not connected to whether or not my vehicle is fueled by gasoline or whether it’s fueled by electricity.”  (Advocate) 

 

I should ignore this ‘How many conservative, Evangelical Christian Nationalist, White Supremacy, LIKES can I receive’ comment, but I can’t, and won’t! Sure I am adding to her one more round of 15-minutes of shame, but MARGIE, is dangerous, she is a purveyor of Snake Oil, and left to her own devices, she will acquire more fools and inspire more copycat idiots.

 

I am an American, and the thought that MARGIE even sits in Congress is an embarrassment. I am a Gay American, and I am so tired of the insecure, inept, Homophobes, running free without paying any consequences.