Thursday, October 13, 2022

RANT RAVE

 I know I rant and rave. I read the news and one headline after the other talks about ELECTION DENIERS, ONE MORE CRIMINAL ACTIVITY AGAINST TRUMP, HATE TOWARD JEWS, HATE TOWARD IMMIGRANTS, HATE TOWARD THE LGBTQ COMMUNITY, HATE TOWARD WOMEN. ALL these bouts of bigotry and bias spewing from the mouths and actions of REPUBLICANS

 

I know I rant and rave. People like TUCKER CARLSON, actually support a Tyrant like PUTIN, and his ratings remain high. There is little to no regard by the MURDOCH FAMILY, his bosses, to step forward and place the interests of freedom and democracy above dictatorship and demagoguery. Immigrants themselves, one might wonder why they can’t look in the mirror and embrace the democratic principles of their desired nation. But then again, CARLSON and the MURDOCHS are REPUBLICANS.

 

I know I rant and rave. REPUBLICAN Senators like Scott/Johnson/Cruz/Paul/ mutter and murmur that when and if they become the Majority Party they will do everything possible to slash or completely destroy Medicare and our Social Security System. If REPUBLICANS become the Majority then January 6th Sedition cohorts like MC CARTHY/GREENE/GAETZ/GOSAR stand a chance to become chairpeople and set agendas for the next two years. These morally corrupt people have already bragged about wanting to set in motion attempts to arrest anyone they declare their enemy.

 

I know I rant and rave. REPUBLICANS continue to vote no on INFRASTRUCTURE/VOTING RIGHTS MEASURES/PRO CHOICE/INFLATION REDUCTION.

 

And yet, the latest polls are now telling us that come WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 9, 2022, the day after the American Mid-Term Elections, the REPUBLICAN PARTY may gain enough seats in CONGRESS and become the MAJORITY PARTY IN THE HOUSE AND SENATE. That is exactly why NOW and BEFORE I indeed RANT AND RAVE!