Monday, October 29, 2018

Rosenthal men

When the sharpest words wanna cut me down
I'm gonna send a flood, gonna drown them out
I am brave, I am bruised
I am who I'm meant to be, this is me
Look out 'cause here I come
And I'm marching on to the beat I drum
I'm not scared to be seen
I make no apologies, this is me (This is Me- Keala Settle)

Ivanka and Jared Kushner, the picture is of David and Cecil Rosenthal,(courtesy of Pittsburgh Post Gazette), you don’t know them, but they were two people out of the eleven who were murdered while observing a Shabbat Service at Tree of Life Synagogue in Pittsburgh Pennsylvania. I knew both young men, actually, I knew them when they were teenagers, while I worked at the Jewish Community Center of Pittsburgh. The thing is they are brothers, sons of Jewish parents. I know that both you Ivanka and Jared are Jewish parents and that your children observe the Sabbath also. I know THAT because you both have become famous, or maybe the correct word is infamous because Donald Trump is both your father and father-in-law. I am also Jewish, Ivanka and Jared, and have two children. You, of course, don’t know me, maybe because I don’t hang out in the same Russian social circles attending Putin family events, or go to Saudi Arabia, hanging with the Saudi Royal Murdering dudes, and of course, I don’t launder money, and I DO pay income taxes. But the thing IS Ivanka and Jared, like David and Cecil who were recent, (God knows how many more Americans) gunned down and killed, I am Jewish, and I have witnessed anti-Semitism rise during the reign of terror established by Donald Trump. And you what else Ivanka and Jared, shamefully I have not witnessed either one you do one damn thing to stop Donald Trump from still insisting that there are good Nazis and bad Nazi’s. And Ivanka and Jared, when Donald Trump declared himself a Nationalist, neither one of you had word one to say, explaining to the nitwit hacked into the Oval Office, that a Nationalist, hates Jews.


I am certain, Ivanka and Jared that neither one of you will read my blog, because both of you are busy robbing the poor, ignoring the Jewish community of America, and living a criminal life, pretending to be Patriots when all the while you both are enablers to a man, Donald Trump who has all the signs of a Fascist! (Remember the name, Adolph Hitler.) Anyway, Mr. and Mrs. Kushner,  eleven people died in a Pittsburgh Synagogue. Most of the people who knew David and Cecil knew that this two young men loved going to shul and greeting each and every person, who entered the building. Perhaps they also met the MURDERER, who like Donald Trump, became fearful of the OTHER, you know the darker skin people who most certainly were going to remove all the white from this nation!  I have to wonder, Ivanka and Jared, do the both of you lack empathy, sympathy and a conscience…you know the good stuff missing from your Jewish children’s Grandfather! Shabbat Shalom!