Saturday, October 6, 2018

to grieve

I had to wait, actually I was so full of anger, or was it frustration, or was it a bit of madness with just a drab of insanity, that I had to wait until I could place some kind of words on paper to express, my personal feelings as to the purposeful injustice, filled with the indignities and arrogance placed upon the American people, by a Russian agent, Trump, a contemptible and corrupt Senator McConnell, with the assistance of members of a fearful, paranoid, pitiless political party, Republicans and a wannabe GOP Senator, Joe Manchin, as once again why will of the majority of the people was as useless as the piece of toilet paper stuck to the shoe of Trump has he, like a sideshow freak, ambled up the steps of Air Force One.

It felt like the day when Hillary lost the 2016 election. It felt that way because it also smelled like something rotten had just been cooked, and the pan was still lying on the burner in the kitchen roiled in a fat substance of dishonesty, blackmail, and disregard for the Constitution. It felt like the day the GOP bragged, about Trump’s victory over Clinton because they fought a fair battle, and to the victors come the glory. It felt like that day, because the same slimy, sinister, smirk, the same stench of thievery, the same goo from the darkest of places rose once again and spilled rot on this nation.


I am never sure what comes next when the bad guy wins, for just being bad. I AM certain, however, no matter how blue and empty I feel today, about the future of this nation, that I will not, NO, CANNOT stop fighting for freedom and equality. As a kid my parents reminded me that every right might have a dozen wrongs, never feel outnumbered. Today, I understand a bit better, how Hitler rose to power, how indeed he used the self-serving peons around him, promising them fame and fortune, and most important he was able to let a minority of his citizens control the conversation, somehow silencing the rest. SILENCE EQUALS DEATH! I will continue to fight the war against me, my family, my friends, and this nation. To feel powerless, can only exit those with power!