Tuesday, October 2, 2018

to puke

I thought I had been able to contain my gag reflex…after-all I had eight years of Bush Junior, managing NOT to watch his brief periods of propaganda time on the telly…The real President at the time, Cheney, was hardly seen as he was somewhere hiding in laboratory inventing weapons of mass destruction or outing CIA operatives…so once a real President became LEGALLY elected, my stomach calmed down, and I thought life could continue, albeit with every blockade, detour and Republican invented lie…but when MY president, Obama spoke, my stomach was at ease.

Then, of course, the callous, self-consumed criminal, bought and paid for by Putin arrived on the scene, and suddenly the ick in my stomach turned into a tick in my body, and I was sure I would be headed for a mental break down. His tiny hands flying like some kind of crazy mosquito looking to suck the blood of a million people, his tinier almost imploding, seemingly to substitute as his anal opening spewing lies faster then a chainsaw cutting down trees, and his pouty staggering side to side, sagging as if all the bull shit finally just fell to his stomach, I could not watch nor listen to Trump.

But then today, as I awoke, ready to embrace the day, hoping more truths would emerge to impeach this idiot sitting in the White House, and hoping against hope Brett, the Dude, who lifts weights and loves Beer, lots o Beer, would finally be found the fraud he is and actually the perjurer he was, would be denied an opportunity to sit on the Supreme Court, I witnessed COMRADE MITCH McCONNELL, pontificating on the Senate floor about the shame the shame, the sinister shenanigans the Dems have been up to. I honestly ran to the bathroom and tried my hardest to puke. The rant that all we have done is ruin Mr. Kavanaugh’s life ran down Mcconnell’s mouth like that extra amount of gravy you eat at an All You Can Eat Shit Buffett. Poor Brett, Comrade Mitch insisted. Listening from the bathroom, for fear I actually might vomit, I screamed, thinking, the life which will be ruined, will be mine and those of us who at one time believed in a fair and just Supreme Court. It was a long day, and it was only 6:15 am Pacific Coast Time!