Saturday, June 18, 2022

I call BS

 The more and more EVIDENCE, I read regarding the attempted COUP by Trump and his Seditious Enemies of the State regarding Trump’s pure hatred for Mikey Pence, the more EVIDENCE which has spewed like the fire and rage of a volcanic eruption in which Trump’s desire to end Pence’s life one way or the other, AND the more I DISCOVER EXACTLY how much Mikey Pence was aware of the bounty on his head…THE MORE ANGRY I GET WITH MIKEY PENCE, who has had plenty of opportunities to let AMERICA know, (first hand if you will), just what kind of a BAD GUY and ANTI-DEMOCRACY FELON, TRUMP truly was is and will remain! 

WHERE is MIKEY PENCE? If MIKEY PENCE wants us to believe he is some kind of HERO, then WHY HASN’T MIKEY PENCE offered to be the first to work with the January 6 Commission, and WHY hasn’t he come forward with warnings and worry for ALL OF AMERICA! AND why hasn’t Mikey Pence shouted ‘LOCK HIM UP!”

 

At 2:26, after a team of agents scouted a safe path to ensure the Pences would not encounter trouble, Giebels (Secret Service leader) and the rest of Pence’s detail guided them down a staircase to a secure subterranean area that rioters couldn’t reach, where the vice president’s armored limousine awaited. Giebels asked Pence to get in one of the vehicles. “We can hold here,” he said. “I’m not getting in the car, Tim,” Pence replied. “I trust you, Tim, but you’re not driving the car. If I get in that vehicle, you guys are taking off. I’m not getting in the car.”  (“I Alone Can Fix It,” by Philip Rucker and Carol Leonig.)

 

I call BULL SHIT MIKEY PENCE. You knew the real DANGEROUS AND DEVIOUS, TRUMP and yet you remained one of his court jesters. And worse MIKEY PENCE, you, to this day remain QUIET, and ALOOF, NOT once putting America or Americans first! I call BS MIKEY PENCE!