Wednesday, January 11, 2023

Some Thoughts

 Some thoughts!

I just realized that SELF-SERVICE as in too many stores is nothing more than a con. So, when I think about SELF-SERVICE, I realize that as a customer, not only did I just pay for the merchandise, but at the same time I am ringing up my sales and bagging my sales. SOOOOOO, how come I do not ALSO receive any Employee Discounts! I call Bull Shit, that somehow SELF-SERVICE is a convivence, rather than a CON!

 

I find it difficult to realize how VERY STUPID, and VERY DUMB, the way too many Americans are who voted for any Republican let alone the Republican Majority in the House. I honestly have to beg the question are those Republican/MAGA idiots MASCOGINISTS, as in deriving sexual gratification from one's own pain or humiliation. (in general use) enjoying an activity that appears to be painful or tedious. "he seems to take a masochistic delight in confronting uncomfortable truths.” So the very first REALLY IMPORTANT LAWS, Kevin McCarthy and TRUMP have put into motion is to cut back on the amount of IRS staff. Pretending that somehow the IRS is against the middle to lower-income folks, the GOP is pretending that cutting the staff of the IRS means you and I will not have to worry. If we look at the very past as in decades, it seems the only demographic the IRS has ignored is the ultra-wealthy. I guess Donnie The Douche thinks he is now getting even.

 

So now, once again, way too many Cable News and Commercial Media are playing the make-believe game of inventing the facts. Yep, once again CNN with its new CEO is trying its damnedest to say that it is Even Steven, between the Biden Administration and the Trump Dictatorship. Classified Documents, as in stolen and hidden and quite never surrendered by TRUMP documents is on par as is the immediate knowledge that documents not located in a Roach Motel, like Mar-A-Lago found in a drawer, not in a Roach Motel, returned and acknowledged. When will those with the power to wield any authority, realize that vying for ratings is not the same thing as telling the truth!