Friday, August 12, 2022

Are you a ROBOT

 Graham, Giuliani run from Georgia DA faster than Hawley during a Capitol riot…

Sen. Lindsey Graham and Rudy Giuliani helped push election conspiracy theories in Georgia. Now, they're avoiding having to testify about their efforts. (MSNBC)

 

I am not an idiot. I know this because when I am asked to identify all of the photos of either fences, or stop signs, or whatever array of “some of these things are not like the others” to retrieve a password, I seem to pass the test, releasing me from being a ROBOT, or an idiot! Most of the people I call friends and my family are not idiots. I know this because they actually can see the differences between GOOD or BAD, Right or WRONG. STUPID AS FUCK or SMART!

 

BUT, somehow, when I read articles regarding people like GRAHAM and or GIULIANI, and read just how much blowback they provide to try and NOT PROVIDE the facts and facets of NOT BEING GUILTY, actually running away from proving they are INNOCENT, all I can muster up after the GIRD, rushes from my GUT to my ESOPHAGUS, IS what kind of IDIOT are these two IMBECILES? And then as the GIRD wants to fill my throat with VOMIT, I then wonder, BUT THERE ARE PEOPLE WHO FIND NOTHING WRONG WITH THIS!