Saturday, August 13, 2022

WSJ-OPINIONS

 

WSJ Opinion: Mar-a-Lago and the Swamp's Obsession With Donald Trump

Wonder Land: An FBI raid against a former president should never happen. End of discussion. (Wall Street Journal).

 

So, there I was, this morning reading my NEWS, rather than being spoon-fed my NEWS, by Talking Heads and or the supposed Stars of the televised talk-a-thon, providing me with their take on the events, rather than presenting the Walter Cronkite version of the facts. “Hmmm”, I said to myself and Enzo, our four-legged member of our family, The Wall Street Journal, owned and operated by one Immigrant who should have never been granted citizenship, Rupert Murdoch, is stating their OPINION, that the guy who inspired and concocted a wanna be a coup on January 6, 2022, the guy who compares Vlad Putin as a Saint, the guy who pardoned a bunch of treasonists, and THE guy who somehow removed a dozen or so boxes of SECRET AND TOP SECRET material from the government, IS somehow just an average Joe (not of, course, JOE BIDEN); an EX-PRESIDENT! Somehow, Americans are to let bygones be bygones, even when SAID bygone wanted to have DEMOCRACY DIE! AND somehow, being a PRESIDENT means never having to say you're sorry. (an actual quote from the movie, ‘LOVE STORY’)

 

I waited and waited, thinking I needed to calm down before I shouted, “FUCK YOU, WSJ OPINION PEOPLE.” I hesitated to write my BLOG, wanting to clearly place my thoughts in a mannered and respectful way, rather than screaming, “THE GUY WAS GOING TO SELL THESE SECRETS TO THE HIGHEST BIDDERS, YOU DOUCHEBAGS FROM WSJ”. I went on with my day, still ruminating over the AUDACITY, and ARROGANCE, of whomever the EDITORS may be, at the WSJ, and thinking what a bunch of DUMB FUCKS! But as MY DAY continued forward, all I could think about, was just HOW wrong, how pathetic, how RUPERT MURDOCH-ISH the WALL STREET JOURNAL had become!