Tuesday, August 9, 2022

maybe, perhaps

 As I was about to head for bed, on the night of Monday, August 8,2022, my news notifications pinged my phone, and “lo and behold” stories were flying like shingles off of a roof during a rough and tumble tornado, regarding the FBI, Mar-A-Lago and, Trumps safe. I read the news, and actually devoured this tidbit of almost news as if it was the 25th hour of a 24-hour fast.  I salivated with awe and wonder, and threw in a few “maybe’s and perhaps.” However, I cautioned myself on using a quote from the ever-non-clever idiot, Sarah Palin, “GOTCHA!” Mainly because most of the news erupted from the lying mouths of either Trump Junior or Daddy Trump!

 

I woke up very early, today, Tuesday, August 9, 2022, and hesitated to look at my phone, worrying that I might have just dreamed of some kind of attempt to bring justice to one of America’s most CORRUPT citizens, and maybe, I was hopping and wishing and my desire to see TRUMP imprisoned was a false flag (you know the false flags every single hypocrite Republican pretends exist).

 

As should be the case, the FBI has said nothing. As IS the case, all we hear from the TRUMP FASCISTS is that an innocent man was being manhandled, manipulated, and mauled. The TRUMP PARTY aka Republican leadership is warning the Dems that once we gain the majority, watch out because WE THE GOP have no tolerance for the Constitution and only tolerate CRIMINALS!

 

It is mid-morning; I have refused to read any accounts of the FBI finally doing the right thing. This IS about TRUMP, so actually, I am not certain, if my celebration will find real fruition, where EVIL is finally conquered by GOOD!