Tuesday, April 4, 2023

Performance Politics

 When Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene, R-Ga., arrived at the courthouse to show her support for the ex-president, she was met with angry anti-Trump demonstrators and forced to make a hasty retreat back to the safety of her SUV. When Greene grabbed a bullhorn and tried to speak, she was drowned out by demonstrators blowing whistles. (NBC News) 

So I want to know, how much of MY taxpayer dollars were spent on Margie Putin Greene’s Propaganda Visit, and Political Unabashed Snake Oil trip to New York City? Seriously, if she is a sitting member of Congress and decides to play Performance Politics, I want to know just how much this has cost me, for her trip from DC to NYC, and any other expenses she charged to my credit card!

 

I would also like to know how many of my taxpayer dollars are being used to pay for the long line of limos used to also demonstrate Performance Politics. I mean, seriously, one huge black SUV, would and could have been enough!