Thursday, August 29, 2024

HEROS

  

“I need a hero
I'm holding out for a hero till the end of the night.” (Holding Out For A Hero/Steinman-Pitchford)

 

Where are the Americans who are not Evangelical Christian Nationalist Fascists? Where are those who say they have a private relationship with Jesus and that Jesus is not a Politician, Jesus is not for sale, and that in their hearts and souls, understand that by reading the US Constitution, they know IT IS the law of the land, not confusing it with their New Testament Bible. Where are their voices insisting that their New Testament Bible is not some defacto replication for the US Constitution? Where are the voices and actions of the Christians who celebrate Jesus and certainly know that TRUMP, if anything, is an ANTI-CHRIST?

 

“I guarantee you, if Jesus came down and was the vote counter, I would win California,” he said. “In other words, if we had an honest vote counter, a really honest vote counter, I do great with the Hispanics, great, I mean I had a level that no other Republican’s ever done, but if we had an honest vote counter, I would win California.” (HUFFPOST)

 

Donald Trump suggested that God believes he has a purpose to “save America” and maybe the world, and that this is why he survived last month’s assassination attempt. (The Times. The Sunday Times)