Wednesday, August 21, 2024

Hope, finally

I understand that politics in America have seldom been very straightforward. Since my early days of awareness that the so-called business of government is not often the people’s business but rather the business of the wealthy remaining wealthy or the business of self-preservation for the politician, I have become one of those citizens dazed and confused, worried, and stressed.

 

Tuesday night, I felt a bit of hope, a jolt of promise, and a zap of just maybe good will triumph over evil. As the Grandson of a Romanian Jewish Grandma, I learned that you should never count your good luck until the actual day that good luck arrives.

 

Michelle and Barack Obama may not be perfect people, but for me, they both were perfect speakers at the DNC. As I witnessed it, they both seemed to be finally free to say EXACTLY what needed to be told regarding DONALD, THE SIZE QUEEN. They both relayed the true facts that the concept of divide and conquer does nothing good for the American people as a whole but EVERYTHING to do for the AUTOCRAT!

 

I had hope last night, finally!